Monday, May 28, 2012

Today in Music History: May 28th, XXXX

From a few of my boot vaults; today in music history: NOTE: Led Zeppelin must've loved this date :-)...(1) Led Zeppelin played Vorst/Forest National in Brussels, Belgium (1972), (2) San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, CA (1973), and (3) Capital Centre in Landover, MD (1977).  Other bands that played on this date are (4) Evanescence at the Pinkpop Festival in Landgraaf, Holland (2007), (5) and Rush in Offenbach, Germany (1979).  Some dates that were wrongly reported for this day for many years were Journey's Palladium in New York, NY (correct date was 03/25/78) show and their Cominski Park in Chicago, IL (correct date was 08/09/79) show.  I'm working on fixing my search functionality on my list so I'll be able to add every recording I have for each day I report on.  Because; there were many other shows on this day. 

And don't forget what today is this year in the USA!  Memorial Day is for remembering the fallen American veterans throughout the history of the United States of America...

No comments:

Post a Comment