Sunday, November 11, 2012

Feist: 2004-11-11 Berlin, Germany (mp3 @ 320 kbps_SB/FM_1 CD)

As much as I hate mp3 files, when it's all I can find then I have to use them.  This is one of those rare exceptions I upload a lossy formatted show.  It is an excellent sounding and performed show and is an early look into Feist's career as "Feist" (not the parts she had in other people's bands).

This show, from Berlin, Germany, was on a Monday 8 years ago today.  I love this show and some of the tracks you do not find in other shows (or on officially released CDs either).  It has great sound and was broadcast over FM radio in Germany.

DETAILS:
Artist: Feist
Date: November 11th, 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany
Venue: Marian am Ufer
Source: SB/FM
Format: mp3 @ 320 kbps
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (I did include one concert photo taken and a poster for the show)
Label: none
Title: Live In Berlin
Size: 156 MB

SETLIST:
01. When I was A Young Girl
02. Gatekeeper
03. One Evening
04. Anti-Pioneer
05. Secret Heart
06. Leisure Suite
07. Mushaboom
08. Foolproof (256K file)
09. Lonely Lonely
10. The Simple Story
11. That Girl
12. Sea Lion Woman
13. Intuition
14. Let It Die

FileFactory Link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3zhfmrybxl5d/

As I was locating the folder and files for this show and looking on the web for any possible artwork or photos of it, I cam across this 320 kbps version of the show.  My earlier version was a 256 kbps mp3 version so I downloaded and used the higher bitrate version (a little less lossy).  However, track 8, "Foolproof", wasn't in that download.  So I copied the track from my 256 kbps version of the show and added it to make the show complete.

If you like Feist, then you will without a doubt love this show.

If anyone has a lossless version of this show, please, please, please let me know.   A lot of my earlier Feist recordings are mp3 formatted because that was all I could find at the time.  But I am always looking for upgrades to anything I have and would greatly appreciate it!  You could share it, we could work out a trade, etc.  Just leave a comment in the comment field and I would happoily contact you as soon as I see it.

Enjoy the show...

Bootradr



No comments:

Post a Comment