Sunday, November 11, 2012

REO Speedwagon: 1974-11-11 Long Beach, CA (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

Here is a real rarity!  This is a four song, 38 years ago today, pre Kevin Cronin REO Speedwagon show.  The show was being recorded for a TV program that use to be aired called Don Kirshner's Rock Concert.  I've never seen any video of this specific REO Speedwagon show, so I have no idea whether it was broadcast or not.  The show was "first aired" according to the uploader's (where I got it from) text file on 1974-12-04.  I'm not sure if the audio was aired or the video was aired too on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert.

DETAILS:
Artist: REO Speedwagon
Date: November 11th, 1974
Location: Long Beach, California
Venue: Long Beach Auditorium
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD: 1
Artwork: Yes (front art only)
Label: none
Title: Long Beach Arena November 11, 1974
Size: 108 MB

SETLIST:
01. Down By The Dam
02. Son Of A Poor Man
03. Lost In A Dream
04. Do Your Best

LINK:
1974-11-11 Long Beach, CA (SB)

Other than the bass player and singer, the band had the same lineup as they did up through the 1980's when they had reached stardom.  Kevin Cronin and Bruce Hall had not joined REO Speedwagon yet.  In 1974, the singer was Mike Murphy and the bass player was Gregg Philbin.

I've left the files in 100% untouched order.  I didn't go through the process of renaming tracks (embedding titles) or doing anything.  I didn't create a text file but I did leave the original uploader's text file unaltered.  It has any information needed or desired on the show and file details.  I did check the ffp and md5 files and the integrity of the show is 100% intact.  So, I did not create any new file fingerprint or checksum files since they weren't needed.

So, all you have to do is download the show and enjoy it now...

Bootradr

No comments:

Post a Comment