Thursday, October 10, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1972-10-10 Kyoto, Japan (FLAC_AUD Source 2 & 1 Mix_2 CD)

This is a great recording of Zeppelin's last night in Tokyo on their Japan tour of 1972.  The primary source used, and one I jammed out on yesterday, is the source 2 recording.  Source 1 is used to fill in four gaps in source 2's recording according BootLed.com.  The site also states that audio from 1972-10-02 (the first night's Tokyo show) is used to fill in 20 seconds of "Stairway To Heaven" that is missing on source 2.  Out of the 6 versions I've compared it to from multiple sources and labels of this show, I believe this one sounds best.

LINEAGE:
Wendy's Silves > EAC > WAV > FLAC > TLC (for Bootradr's info & md5 files)

Artist: Led Zeppelin
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Venue: Festival Hall
Date: October 10th,, 1972
Label: Wendy
Title: The Old Capitol
CD's: 2
Source: AUD (Sources 2 & 1)
Artwork: Yes

Size: 553 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:

101. intro
102. Rock And Roll

103. Black Dog
104. Misty Mountain Hop
105.
Since I've Been Loving You
106. The Song Remains The Same
107. The Rain Song
108. Dazed And Confused

CD 2:
201. Stairway To Heaven

202. Over The Hills And Far Away
203. Whole Lotta Love
204. Immigrant Song

Hotfile Links:
Part 1 - https://hotfile.com/dl/250086619/0aad005/
Part 2 - https://hotfile.com/dl/250086596/965fc38/

FileFactory Links:
Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/5etfi6dz1x57/
Part 2 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/6v9rwqsn9njn/

This show is significantly shorter and a l,of of songs played in the first five nights of the Japan 1972 tour are not there.  I read there is speculation that Led Zeppelin was ready to wrap uo this last show and head back to the UK so they more or less shortened it.  "Dancing Days", "Heartbreaker", "Communication Breakdown", etc songs were not played in this show.

I'm leaving the original file set intact and I'm not naming the tracks this time due to time constraints today.  One thing I did notice is the original text file has the wrong city (it has Osaka) listed in it.  But if I change that, I'll have to redo the other files and I'd might as well do everything I like to do (track naming, etc) too.  I'm adding my own "Bootradr's info" and "Bootradr's checksum" files to the upload, so if you check the original file set's md5 checksum file in TLH, it will probably show two errors (they aren't errors, it just doesn't recognize the two files I added because they weren't included in the original file set creation done by someone else).  To wrap the paragraph up and reemphisise it, I'm just adding my two files.  I realize many people don't understand the reasons for the md5, ffp, sst, or whatever files in these much more complete downloads.  I just don't want anyone thinking there are errors in the upload because there aren't any.  Check my "Bootradr's checksum"md5 file if you want to see "no errors found" in TLH :-)

I hope you enjoy this show from 41 years ago today...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment