Friday, February 7, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1977-05-26 Landover, MD (FLAC_SB_3 CD)

We might as well keep the party from Landover in 1977 rolling with "Bringing the House Down".  This is my favorite from the four Landover 1977 shows and one of my favorites from the whole 1977 tour.  This makes all four Landover 1977 soundboards uploaded here now.

One thing cool about this show is the addition of "Dancing Days" which Led Zeppelin didn't perform at any of the other Landover 1977 shows (or possibly the whole 1977 tour).  I'd have to do more checking than I care to do to see if they played the song at another 1977 show also.  But it's a song they really did most in their 1972 Japanese shows and not too often anywhere.

LINEAGE:
EVSD Silver CDs > EAC > WAV > TLH > FLAC8 > me > TLH (for new md5 files creation & to test for SBE's and lossiness...neither found)


DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: May 26th, 1977
Location: Landover, Maryland
Venue: Capital Centre
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes
Label: EVSD
Title: Bringing Down The House
Size: 963 MB


SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. The Song Remains The Same
102. Sick Again
103. Nobody's Fault But Mine
104. In My Time Of Dying
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. No Quarter


CD 2:
201. Ten Years Gone
202. The Battle Of Evermore
203. Going To California

204. Dancing Days
205. Black Country Woman
206. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
207. White Summer
208. Black Mountain Side
209. Kashmir


CD 3:
301. Over The Top/Moby Dick
302. Jimmy Page (guitar solo)
303. Achilles Last Stand
304. Stairway To Heaven
305. Whole Lotta Love
306. Rock And Roll


LINKS:
(1) 1977-05-26 Landover, MD (SB/EVSD)
(2) 1977-05-26 Landover, MD (SB/EVSD)


Once again, EVSD didn't go the extra mile as they use to on their artwork.  But as I just said in the previous 1977-05-28 show's post, the artwork isn't what we download these shows for either!  Complete artwork scans are in the download too.  And I'm leaving this EAC ripped version the way I got it and only adding my text file, a CDDA test text file, and a new md5 checksum file to the upload.  I really don't have much to say that hasn't already been said,

I'm not sure what the deal is with the way the artwork looks below.  I was just making an update on the site and saw it but I don't think the actual artwork is messed up like the samples below.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment