Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pink Floyd: 1975-04-26 Los Angeles, CA (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

This is better than a superb sounding recording captured by one of the best bootleggers in the California area.  This is from the master tapes of the late Mike Millard.  He is very well known in music circles because of the quality of his stereo audience recordings from the LA Forum, Sports Arena, and numerous other California concert venues.  To me, this is better than a soundboard recording.

This is another show I really don't need to do much on in order to upload it.  I'm leaving the file set the way I got it and only adding my own text file and md5 checksum file to my upload.


LINEAGE: (none given but here's what I know)
Mike Millard master cassette > unknown > Digital Reproductions > me > created a text file > TLH (for md5 file creation for my upload, for ffp file verification, to check for SBE's & lossiness...neither found, and for all created files verification) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Pink Floyd
Date: April 26th, 1975
Location: Los Angeles, California
Venue: Sports Arena
Source:AUD (Millard master)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Label: Digital Reproductions
Title: Echoes From The Past (Platinum Edition)
Size: 814 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. intro
102. Raving And Drooling
103. You've Gotta Be Crazy
104. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1 - 5)
105. Have A Cigar
106. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6 - 9)
107. band talking before break

CD 2:
201. Speak To Me
202. Breathe
203. On The Run
204. Time
205. The Great Gig In The Sky
206. Money
207. Us And Them
208. Any Colour You Like
209. Brain Damage
210. Eclipse
211. Echoes

LINKS:
(1) 1975-04-26 Los Angeles, CA (AUD Master/Millard)
(2) 1975-04-26 Los Angeles, CA (AUD Master/Millard)

This has to be one of the top ten, best audience recordings I've heard.  Pink Floyd sounds really incredible and Millard's capture of the band sounds stunning.  The mix is perfect and all instruments and vocals are as clean and clear as they could possibly be.  I honestly would think this was a soundboard recording if I walked in on it playing somewhere.  It's that stunning and has to be one of Millard's best recordings.  And he made a lot of recordings too.

It's snowing here today, I have the second CD playing right now, and I'm enjoying being stuck in the house and listening to this show!  I hope you enjoy listening to it too...


Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment