Saturday, March 29, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1969-11-02 Toronto, Ontario, Canada (FLAC_AUD_1 CD)

Well, I decided to just randomly pick a Led Zeppelin show to upload this morning and this is an excellent one!

LINEAGE:
Immigrant silver CD > EAC > WAV > TLH > FLAC > me > TLH (to create, test, & verify files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: November 2nd, 1969
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Venue: O'Keefe Centre
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: Immigrant
Title: Beast Of Toronto
Size: 327 MB

SETLIST:
01. Good Times Bad Times > Communication Breakdown
02. I Can't Quit You Baby
03. Heartbreaker
04. Dazed And Confused
05. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
06. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
07. Moby Dick

LINK:
1969-11-02 Toronto, Canada (AUD/Immigrant)

I've got a few lineages and labels of this show, but this time, I didn't do any comparisons before picking one.  I just randomly picked this one, listened for a little bit, and decided to post it.

I wish Led Zeppelin had played "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" more after 1969, but they didn't.  That's one song that you really do not hear too often if you aren't listening to a 1969 show.

I hope you enjoy the concert!  Until next time...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

 KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment