Monday, May 19, 2014

Page & Plant: 1995-10-26 New York, NY (FLAC_AUD Source 2 Master_2 CD)

This is a superb recording of the October 26th, 1995 Page & Plant show.  While I'm more a fan of their 1996 ending of their No Quarter world tour through their 1998 world tour, this show sounds great and very Zeppelin like.  I have had this show for a while but have not listened to it all the way through before.  I really like this "Since I've Been Loving You" version too.  I'll have to check it out in its entirety later today.

LINEAGE:
(1) Master > Nakamichi CM-300/cp4's > Casio DA-7 DAT > Tascam CDRW2000 > CD
(2) Extraction: CD>xACT 1.71 (cdparanoia) > WAV > FLAC (all tracks extracted with no errors
by Dave Mallick)
(3) Me > TLH > WAV > Audacity (to embed metadata/track information) > FLAC 6 > TLH (to test for SBE's and create ffp & md5 files and verify them) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Page & Plant
Date: October 26th, 1995
Location: New York, New York
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Source: AUD (Master Source 2)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No (I am including artwork from another source recording for this show)
Label: Jon Pasternak (taper)
Title: None
Size: 748 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Intro
102. Immigrant Song intro > The Wanton Song
103. Bring It On Home
104. Heartbreaker
105. What Is And What Should Never Be
106. White Summer>No Quarter
107. That's the Way
108. Hurdy Gurdy Solo
109. Gallows Pole
110. Since I've Been Loving You
111. band intros
112. The Song Remains The Same
113. band intros
114. Going to California

CD 2:
201. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
202. Whole Lotta Love
203. When The Levee Breaks > Break On Through
204. Dazed And Confused > Whole Lotta Love
205. band intros
206. Four Sticks
207. Egyptian Pharaohs (instrumental)
208. In The Evening
209. Black Dog
210. Kashmir
211. outro    

LINKS:

(1) 1995-10-26 Source 2 Part 1
(2) 1995-10-26 Source 2 Part 2

The sound in this recording is outstanding and it really sounds like a soundboard throughout the show (from what I've listened to).  Robert Plant's vocals are up front as well as Jimmy Page's guitar playing too.  The mix and balance of all instruments and vocals are so good that it makes the show sound like a soundboard.  And it sounds as if the audience noise is not around the taper and very low too.  It's an excellent capture of the show and a very sharp sounding listening experience.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


 

3 comments:

  1. Bootradr do you have any 1973 Led Zeppelin European shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Lind Meow :-)

    And yes I do Phil Jordan. I don't upload those too often I guess because I hate they were not playing "No Quarter" in that part of the tour. But I still love the 1973 shows and I'll upload a few of the European 1973 tour soon :-) Let me finish a project I've been working on and it won't be too long before I'll put a few up...

    ReplyDelete