Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fleetwood Mac: 1980-05-20 Richfield, OH (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

Here is an excellent-to-superb Richfield, Ohio show of Fleetwood Mac I'd never heard prior to a couple of days ago.  This one is also a "Slick2007" shared copy.  It's a show from the band's Tusk LP tour.  It is reportedly an upgrade, but since I haven't had it before, I cannot compare it to any other copies.

There are two "after preparation" additions to this post.  First, I was able to find some artwork for this show by doing some web searching.  And it was even listed as an 'upgraded" copy of the show too (not on the artwork) just like this one and the setlist is a perfect match.  I'd say it was made for this exact recording most likely.  I also realized I had embedded the metadata on this show indicating the source was an FM/SB broadcast which is obviously incorrect.  This is an excellent-to-superb audience recording.

LINEAGE:
Silver CD's > EAC > WAW > FLAC FrontEnd 
> Slick2007's share > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Date: May 20th, 1980
Location: Richfield, Ohio
Venue: Richfield Coliseum
Title: Richfield, Ohio May 20, 1980

Label: None
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Size: 822 MB
Length: 123:18:71

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. introduction
102.
Say You Love Me
103. The Chain
104. Don't Stop
105. Dreams
106. Oh Well
107. Rhiannon
108.
Oh Daddy
109. What Makes You Think You're The One
110. Sara
111. Not That Funny > drum solo > Not That Funny (reprise)

CD 2:

201. Never Going Back Again

202.
Landslide > Tusk
203. Angel
204. You Make Loving Fun

205. I'm So Afraid
206. World Turning
207. Go Your Own Way


LINK:
(1) 1980-05-20 Richfield, OH (AUD)


The Richfield Coliseums, steeped rich in musical history including concerts from Journey and many other 1970's through 1980's bands, is no longer in the
Cuyahoga Valley where it once stood proud in this once rural area of Ohio.  I did a little reading up on the venue and learned of not only its rich music and sports history but of its ties to President Ford who had vowed to veto plans for the structure in his 1970's presidency.  He backed down in the end because he was worried about losing votes due to the support for the coliseum.  I'm still confused as to what a president had to do with a coliseum in a state, but I might do some more research and find out the details.  It was interesting nonetheless reading the history I did read on the land and coliseum.

This is another unverified lossless source recording too.  The Trader's Little Helper test results cannot be counted on and they are all over the place.  A true frequency analysis and spectral analysis are needed to make this determination.  The source sharing this show, "Slick 2007", seems very headstrong and dead-set in making sure recordings are lossless just like I am.  So I hope he has done the confirmation work because it is something I still have a hard time reading the results on (a lot due to my vision) or I'd be doing it myself.  I believe this likely is a true lossless "Fleetwood FLAC" recording but I cannot prove it now.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment