Friday, December 19, 2014

Mazzy Star: 2013-11-23 Silver Springs, MD (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

Here's another Mazzy Star show from just a little over a year ago.  I hope this band does another tour in 2015 and comes through my town.  I've never seen them, just learned of them a few months ago, and I am still increasingly interested in finding more music from them.  I've got three or four videos, most streaming webcasts of concerts and therefore are lossy material, but they still make great DVD's and are very enjoyable shows to me.

LINEAGE:
Matched DPA4060s > Core Sound HEB BBox (filter) > Ediral R-09HR > FLAC
> me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Mazzy Star
Date: November 23rd, 2013
Location: Silver Springs, Mayland
Venue: The Fillmore
Title: None

Label: None
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 425 MB
Length: 99:17:18

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. intro
102.
Look On Down From The Bridge
103. Cry, Cry
104. In The Kingdom
105. Lay Myself Down
106. Right On
107. Does Somebody Have Your Baby Now?
108. Into Dust
109. She Hangs Brightly
110. Halah

CD 2:
201. Fade Into You

202. Blue Flower
203. Disappear
204. California
205. So Tonight That I Might See

206. I've Been Let Down

LINK:
(1) 2013-11-23 Silver Springs, MD (AUD)


Thanks goes out to "Hermesacat" for getting so many of these Mazzy Star shows and maintaining the links and the sharing of them.  He sent me a message a few days ago letting me know he'd updated some links that had gone dead making a ton of these shows available.  I really am enjoying each show I listen to as I explore the band's music.  I'm listening to this show tonight as I make this upload/download.  Even my pups seem to enjoy the music as they lay back listening on this winter night :-)

I hope you enjoy the Silver Springs 2013 show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment