Sunday, January 25, 2015

Atlanta Rhythm Section: 1977-01-25 New York, NY (FLAC_SB/Pre & Studio_2 CD)

This is an excellent recording of the Atlanta Rhythm Section show 38 years ago today in New York.  This is a band that I really started checking out only a few years ago.  I'd heard of them before but for some reason was misled and thought they played movie soundtracks. I didn't realize they were rock 'n' roll oriented.

I'm still not real familiar with their music even thought I've heard a number of their songs before growing up.  This 2 CD set is a live performance that occurred 38 years ago today and there are three bonus studio outtakes of "So Into You" at the end.

Thanks goes to "Scooter" for the sharing of this recording.

LINEAGE:
CRD Trade > Media Monkey rip and FLAC conversion >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Atlanta Rhythm Section
Date: January 25th, 1977
Location: New York, New York
Venue: The Bottom Line

Title: None

Label: None
Source: SB/Pre-FM
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 445 MB
Length: 83:05:33

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. instrumental
102. Back Up Against The Wall
103. Jukin'
104. Angel
105. Dog Days
106. So Into You
107. Another Man's Woman
108. instrumental
109. Long Tall Sally

CD 2
201. So Into You (outtake 1)
202. So Into You (outtake 1) (I know, there were two "outtake 1" audio files)
203. So Into You (outtake 2)


LINK:
(1) 1977-01-25 New York, NY (SB/Pre-FM)


The waveform looks excellent in this recording with no audio clipping at all.

The three outtakes at the end (or on CD 2) were not all listed in the download and there were two tracks titled "So Into You (outtake 1)."  Obviously, there can't be two "outtake 1" recordings.  But they are different file sizes so I just left things "as is" there.

I'd planned on uploading this show, a Rory Gallagher show from 41 years ago today, and maybe another "XX years ago today" show or two.  But I laid down this afternoon and spent Sunday sleeping like a rock.  I guess I needed some rest or something.  I may or may not upload the Rory Gallagher show too.  We'll see!

I hope you enjoy this show..

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment