Thursday, March 26, 2015

Led Zeppelin: 1970-03-25 Denver, CO (FLAC_AUD Master_2 CD)

This is a good recording of the Led Zeppelin show from 45 years ago tonight.  At least it was 45 years ago tonight when I started working on the upload.  There are no guarantees yet it won't become 45 years and one day ago by the time it's available.

Be aware of my ratings before you download this show if high quality audio sound is all you're interested in.  If you aren't sure what "good" means, then look over at the link titled "0-STICKY NOTE - CONTACT ME & USEFUL INFO FOR SITE" as you scroll down and look on the right side of the screen.  It's above the links for the posts for the different band uploaded here so far.

LINEAGE:
Master > cassette > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you


DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 25th, 1970
Location: Denver, Colorado
Venue:
Denver Coliseum
Title: None

Label: Presence
Source: AUD (1st Gen)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Size: 546 MB
Length: 109:56:18

SETLIST:

101. We're Gonna Groove
102. I Can't Quit You Baby
103. Dazed And Confused

104. Heartbreaker
105. Since I've Been Loving You
106. Thank You

CD 2:
201. Moby Dick
202. How Many More Times
203. Whole Lotta Love


LINK:
(1) 1970-03-25 Denver, CO (AUD 1st Gen)


Personally, I've only heard this show once before and that was long ago.  I really need to listen again just to refresh my memory of it.  It is not the best of recordings but it is not the worst either.

The recording sounds a lot like the TDOLZ copy does as I sample "Dazed and Confused".  It actually is sounding identical.  I'm not saying it is identical though.  But it is possibly TDOLZ put to CD the Presence shared copy or it is possible they just uploaded the master copy with no EQ or alterations made to the audio too.  I really don't know?

I'm not writing a review of the show since I haven't heard it in so long and I want to get it uploaded quickly.  If I hear anything worth updating this post over next time I listen to it, I'll post an update here.

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment