Thursday, July 23, 2015

SPECIAL NOTICE: Updating Links & New Shows Coming Soon

As I've mentioned already, I've not had the time to work on my page the last couple of months.  But all that is changing and new shows will be uploaded before next week.  Wow, come to think of it today and tomorrow are the last two days Led Zeppelin played in the USA 38 years ago (1977).

Anyhow, I've had a lot of PM's on my Facebook page, e-mails, etc, etc over the last few months about dead links.  And this morning I am trying to fix a lot of the ones I know are bad.  However; there are some I've lost track of too.

If you come across a dead link please leave a reply and I will fix it ASAP!  If you want, leave a message in the Facebook Bootradr's Blind Boot Blog Community Page.  That group is open to all.  And if you're a member of the BBBB Secret Group (Facebook), feel free to leave a message there too.  If you aren't a member of the latter group and want to be, let me know and I can tell you how I can add you.  See the open Community Page at this link and there are instruction there (and here on this page) too.  The open group is at this link:

Bootradr's Blind Boot Blog Community Page (open to all)

Thanks for any help in getting the links all working...

Bootradr

No comments:

Post a Comment