Saturday, January 23, 2016

Led Zeppelin: 1975-03-17 Seattle, WA (FLAC_SB_3 CD)

This is the superb sounding EVSD copy of Led Zeppelin's first night in Seattle on their 1975 Physical Graffiti tour.  I've uploaded the source 2 audience copy and a remaster (by me) copy here in the past.  But there are some errors I made on the copy I messed with and this unaltered (by me) copy is a much better sounding copy.

LINEAGE:
EVSD silver CD's > EAC > TLH > FLAC 8 > me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness & align sector boundaries) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 17th, 1975
Location: Seattle, Washington
Venue: Seattle Center Coliseum

Title: Haven't We Met Somewhere Before

Label: EVSD
Source: SB

Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: Yes (full scans in download)
Size: 1.06 GB
Length: 182:11:35

SETLIST:
CD 1:

101. Rock And Roll
102. Sick Again
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. How Many More Times
105. The Song Remains The Same
106. The Rain Song
107. Kashmir

CD 2:
201. No Quarter
202. Trampled Underfoot
203. Moby Dick

CD 3:

301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. Black Dog

LINKS:
(1) 1975-03-17 Seattle, WA (SBEVSD)
(2) 1975-03-17 Seattle, WA (SBEVSD)

There is some audio clipping done by EVSD but fortunately it is not brickwalled by them.  The audio sounds superb however and the clipping is not horrendous.  I like EVSD's EQ job on this show too.  While many may or may not agree, they did a decent job and the mix sounds nice I think.  This is a show you can crank up too if you want to without fear of distortion from things like the bass being too heavy.

In the version of this show I had worked on in the past I really messed up and caused more audio clipping I now see.  I'm not sure how I did it, but I did.  I believe it was done in part by a software program I use to use that did not accurately show the waveform and audio clipping could occur without it being seen.  It happened on a few (not many) other shows this way in past years before I realized what was going on and stopped using the software.  I really like the sound of this show and copy.

All instruments and vocals can be heard clearly and evenly in the show.  The performance is a great one also.  The band really played a great gig this night and we're fortunate to have a great sounding copy of this show.  I've got a few fan remasters of this show as well as another label or two that released it too.  But this copy sounds the best to me.

I hope you enjoy the show...
 
Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment